Employee Assistance Professional/Counselor (Part time)
Continuum EAP continues to grow and we are excited to add a new position to our team. We are looking for a high-energy professional who enjoys a variety of tasks to work as an Employee Assistance Professional/Counselor in a 20-30 hour position. This position offers benefits including; paid time off, holidays, professional development and retirement.
In this position, you will:
- Provide confidential EAP counseling services to employees and their family members. Services include: initial assessment, short-term problem solving/counseling, crisis intervention, consultation, referral to other providers and follow up.
- Provide assessment, counseling and coaching to employees referred to assist them in making behavioral changes and increase their personal well-being.
- Coordinate accounts with EAP member companies and build strong working relationships with your clients and their organizations.
- Work with managers and human resource professionals to address employee concerns.
- Provide alcohol/drug assessments and recommendations to individuals who have violated company policies.
- Consult with organizations on change management and employee engagement.
- Develop and deliver training programs related to topics such as communication, conflict resolution, self-improvement or stress management or leadership development.
- Coordinate conflict resolution and mediation services.
- Provide crisis-management consultation and response.
- Develop and deliver innovative organization development solutions.
What you need for this position:
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or a related field, and licensure or provisional licensure as a LMHP or LCSW.
The salary range is $45,000-53,000, based on a full-time position.
If you are interested in a diverse and challenging position, and would like to join a great team of professionals, please complete an online application.