Intake Coordinator (part-time)
Continuum EAP is seeking a part-time Intake Coordinator. The primary responsibility of this 25-30 hours a week position is to provide the best possible customer experience for all individuals reaching out for services. The Intake Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the client intake process, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, member companies and referral sources, and is responsible for helping to maintain our affiliate provider system.
To be a successful Intake Coordinator with Continuum EAP, you will be skilled in the use of multiple software applications, be a known expert when it comes to juggling multiple tasks to completion, always be a stickler about adhering to work details and absolutely love the art of communication and relationship building with not only customers but also our extended professional panel. This position will be responsible for basic report generation and assisting with Continuum’s website and social media.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an impeccable customer service experience.
- Use good judgement in all interactions with customers and maintain confidentiality.
- Be a primary scheduling coordinator and accurately enter client information.
- Develop rapport with regular callers and keep hold time to a minimum on every call.
- Collaborate daily with office staff members to coordinate services to both clients and the organizations we serve.
- Greet scheduled clients and provide intake paperwork and monitor for completion.
- Coordinate the process and manage cases that are seen by affiliate providers outside of Lincoln.
- Champion the entire intake workflow process to completion for each client and provide regular input for improved methods to streamline the intake process and client experience.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills in a variety of work projects.
- Scan documents to keep client files updated.
- Provide basic office support services including typing and copying.
- Experience and/or demonstration of good communication and public relations skills.
- Experience and/or demonstration of autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities. Experience and knowledge of software programs and data entry.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary range is $14-$16 per hour depending on experience level. Benefits include accumulating PTO and paid holidays.
We are anxious to meet you if you are a team collaborator, can work under pressure, consider yourself optimistic, want to grow in your position and would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.