Office Assistant (part time)
Continuum EAP is seeking a part-time Office Assistant. The primary responsibility of this 20-24 hours a week position is to provide the best possible customer experience for all individuals reaching out for services. This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the client intake process, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and member company contacts, and performing a variety of other clerical tasks.
To be a successful Office Assistant with Continuum EAP, you need to be skilled in the use of multiple software applications, be able to juggle multiple tasks to completion, always be a stickler about adhering to work details, and absolutely love the art of communication and relationship building.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an impeccable customer service experience.
- Use good judgement in all interactions with customers and maintain confidentiality.
- Be a primary scheduling coordinator and accurately enter client information.
- Develop rapport with regular callers and keep hold time to a minimum on every call.
- Collaborate daily with office staff members to coordinate services to both clients and the organizations we serve.
- Greet scheduled clients and provide intake paperwork and monitor for completion.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills in a variety of work projects.
- Scan documents to keep client files updated.
- Make reminder calls and texts to clients.
- Assist with content generation for company website and social media channels.
- Provide basic office support services including typing and copying.
- Monday 2-7 p.m.
- Tuesday-Friday 1-5 p.m.
- Experience and/or demonstration of good communication and public relations skills.
- Experience and/or demonstration of autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Experience and knowledge of software programs and data entry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Salary and benefits:
Salary range is $14-$16 per hour depending on experience level. Benefits include accumulating PTO and paid holidays.