Employee Assistance Professional/Counselor
Continuum EAP continues to grow and we are excited to add a new position to our team. We are looking for a high-energy professional who enjoys a variety of tasks to work as an Employee Assistance Professional/Counselor in a full-time position. This position offers benefits including health/dental insurance, paid time off, holidays, professional development and retirement.
In this position you will need:
- Provide confidential EAP counseling services to employees and their family members. Services include: initial assessment, short-term problem solving/counseling, crisis intervention, consultation, referral to other providers and follow up.
- Provide assessment, counseling and coaching to employees referred to assist them in making behavioral changes and increase their personal well-being.
- Work with managers and human resource professionals to address employee concerns.
- Provide alcohol/drug assessments and recommendations to individuals who have violated company policies.
- Coordinate conflict resolution and mediation services.
- Provide crisis-management consultation and response.
- Work closely with a team of EAP professionals.
What you need for this position:
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or a related field, and licensure or provisional licensure as an LMHP or LCSW.
This position will work Monday-Friday, which will include two evenings until 7 p.m. Salary range is $49,000-54,000 annually.
If you are interested in a diverse and challenging position, and would like to join a great team of professionals, please complete an online application.