Nicotine Cessation Services
Continuum’s Nicotine Cessation Services can support your tobacco/nicotine free workplace efforts and policies in a variety of ways:
- Onsite Nicotine Cessation Classes/Groups
- We will come onsite to consult with you to assist your business in becoming nicotine free.
- Onsite psychoeducational, small-group classes to assist employees and family members in quitting nicotine.
- Offsite Nicotine Cessation Classes/Groups
- We will assist your business in becoming nicotine free by offering psychoeducational, small group classes to employees and family members at our location or another location, as needed.
- We will provide online video groups where employees and family can join in at their own location. Classes now forming, contact Jennie Eckhout at email@example.com for more information or to enroll.
- Onsite Nicotine Cessation Coaching
- Our certified wellness coach will come on site and work with employees and family members one-on-one to assist your business in becoming nicotine free.
- Offsite Nicotine Cessation Coaching
- Our certified wellness coach will provide psychoeducational material and support via telephone, face-to- face, or video to assist employees and family members in quitting nicotine.
- Nicotine Free Maintenance Support
- We will provide follow up services to participants of nicotine cessation classes or coaching.
- We will provide the opportunity for participants to continue with nicotine-free maintenance through support groups offered via online video or on site. (In development.)